Dr. Mary F. Chan, MD
Dr. Chan received her medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine. She did her residency at Barnes Hospital (Washington University) in St. Louis. She trained in gastroenterology at UCSF. She held full-time faculty appointments at UCSF and Washington University, and clinical teaching appointments at UCSF and Stanford.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Stanford Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Barnes Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - University of Alabama, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Washington University, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis (Residency)
Menlo Medical Clinic
Stanford Health Care
321 Middlefield Road, Ste 260
Menlo Park, CA 94025