Dr. Maya Spodik, MD
Special Interests – Gastroenterology and Hepatology Dr. Spodik is a graduate of Drexel University College of medicine; she completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatoogy at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Spodik is proficient in Upper Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Video Capsule Endoscopy. She also specializes in Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Swallowing Disorders, Barrett's Esophagus, Motility Disorders of the Esophagus, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Celiac Disease, Colon and Rectal Cancer screening, diagnosis and management; Colitis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Biliary (gallbladder) and Pancreatic disorders and Diseases of the Liver, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, etc.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Bustleton Gastroenterology Associates
2000 Grant Ave, Suite 102
Philadelphia, PA 19115