About Dr. Maya Spodik
If you cancel or not show to your appointment you will be charged a FEE. Special Interests – Gastroenterology and Hepatology Dr. Spodik is a graduate of Drexel University College of medicine; she completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatoogy at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Spodik is proficient in Upper Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Video Capsule Endoscopy. She also specializes in Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Swallowing Disorders, Barrett's Esophagus, Motility Disorders of the Esophagus, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Celiac Disease, Colon and Rectal Cancer screening, diagnosis and management; Colitis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Biliary (gallbladder) and Pancreatic disorders and Diseases of the Liver, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, etc.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Dr. Maya Spodik's office location
Bustleton Gastroenterology Associates
2000 Grant Ave, Suite 102
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Patient reviews for Dr. Maya Spodik
Medical staff were knowledgable and very efficient.
She was cool. Just thought maybe they'll do more instead of telling m you need to see this medic or that medic I'm here to see you so you can solve my issue. ...
After four years and five different doctors, Dr. Spodik finally helped me!
Incredibly rude and unprofessional staff. Tried to turn me away due to lack of referral even though they had already confirmed my appointment and insurance weeks prior. Appointment was at 3:45 and I did not get seen until 4:50....was the last to be seen and receptionists kept complaining how they wanted to leave at 5. Doctor was ready to go when I was seen. Talked to me for 5-10 minutes and told me to go get tests done somewhere else and come back in 3 weeks. Spoke to my doctor and I am now in the emergency room. Would not reccomend this place to my worst enemy. This doctor and establishment should be removed from Zoc Doc.
I thought Dr. Spodik was very nice and pleasant and accommodating...very friendly! I would recommend her to everyone!!
she was great! Very professional yet very nice
Straight to the point and asked for me to get the proper testing to find out my problem to get to the solution step by step.
thoroughly explained procedure, office very clean , little to no waiting, Doctor Maya Spodik and staff very professional and still make you feel comfortable.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances