Dr. Medhat Awad, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Based in Sunrise, FL, Dr. Medhat Awad runs his own practice. Dr. Awad completed his residency in internal medicine at St. Barnabas Hospital. Prior to completing his residency training, he earned his medical degree from the Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Awad is a dutiful internist and primary care doctor. He is fluent in English and Arabic. He is affiliated with Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital, University Hospital and Medical Center, and Westside Regional Medical Center. Dr. Awad is dedicated to assuring a positive patient experience as well as working with his team to improve quality and service in the practice. He has devoted his life to helping patients with complex medical problems.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
- University Hospital and Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Medhat Awad, MD
8395 W Oakland Park Blvd, Suite B
Sunrise, FL 33351