Dr. Mia Scott, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Scott completed medical school at Midwestern University in Chicago, and completed her family practice residency in Denver, CO. She then joined APEX Family Medicine in 1998 and assumed ownership in 2002. Her humanitarian approach towards patient care allows her to establish healthcare partnerships with her patients that continue through the years and within families. Dr. Scott is committed to embracing diversity and provides comprehensive healthcare to the whole community. Her dedication to her patients includes attention to detail, staying informed on the latest technology in family medicine and HIV/AIDS care. She is thorough , compassionate and caring towards her patients, encouraging them to make educated decisions in their care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- American Osteopathic Association
Apex Family Medicine
300 S Jackson Street, Suite 100
Denver, CO 80209