Dr. Michael Kocinski, DO
Dr. Michael Kocinski is a distinguished family physician bringing extensive experience to his role at AtlantiCare Primary Care Plus. Dr. Kocinski received his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Further, he went on to complete his internship in internal medicine and his residency in family medicine at St. Agnes Medical Center. Dr. Kocinski is certified by the American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association. Patients visit him for a spectrum of reasons, including asthma, ear infections, arthritis, cholesterol checkups, thyroid consultations, and pre-surgery checkups. He looks after the locality of Wildwood Crest, NJ. Dr. Kocinski believes in the delivery of quality patient care that focuses on patient comfort and seamless recovery. He is a firm believer in engaging in the process of well-being and development of patients efficiently and effectively.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- St. Agnes Medical Center, Philadelphia, Internship in Internal Medicine
- St. Agnes Medical Center, Philadelphia, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dr. Kocinski is certified by the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
AtlantiCare Primary Care Plus
AtlantiCare Health System
6410 New Jersey Ave
Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260