Dr. Michael Levine, MD, FACS
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
Michael Levine is an attentive and engaged urologist serving the community of New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Levine attended the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, where he received his medical degree, and completed his post graduate training in general surgery and urology at New York University Medical Center. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from the State University of New York, Binghamton. Dr. Levine is a part of the Advanced Urology Centers of NY in Lake Success and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, NY. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is a member of the American College of Surgeons. During his consultations, Dr. Levine fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- North Shore University Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Medical Center (General Surgery)
- New York University Medical Center (Urology)
- State University of New York, Binghamton (Bachelor’s)
- American College of Surgeons
Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Lake Success
2001 Marcus Ave, Suite N214
New Hyde Park, NY 11042