Dr. Michael Y. Shy, MD
Dr. Michael Y. Shy is a graduate from The Scott Department of Urology at Baylor College of Medicine, one of the top urology programs in the country. His main area of interest is in general urology focusing on male and female voiding dysfunction, male erectile dysfunction and prostate cancer. He is fluent in English, Spanish and Mandarin.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Urology
- Columbia University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center (PhD)
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- American Urological Association
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Innovative Urology Practice of New York
9229 Queens Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374