Dr. Michelle Sasson, MD
Michelle Sasson is a trusted and reliable gastroenterologist caring for the Larchmont, NY community. Dr. Sasson obtained her medical degree from Boston University. She also completed her residency in internal medicine and her gastroenterology fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Sasson is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital in New Rochelle, NY. Patients see Dr. Sasson for a variety of reasons, including food intolerance / allergies, gastroenterology consultations, colon cancer screenings, gastroenterology emergencies, and gall bladder problems. He has also published an article, Crohn's Disease and Acute Leucocytoclastic Vasculitis of the Skin in the American Journal of Gastroenterology, November 1996. From Dr. Sasson: My goal is to provide my patients with the utmost in care in the most professional and personal environment. Patients trust Dr. Sasson's expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Education and training
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Crohn's Disease and Acute Leucocytoclastic Vasculitis of the Skin in the American Journal of Gastroenterology, Nov. 1996.
1 Madison Avenue, Floor 2
Larchmont, NY 10538