Dr. Ming Tsai, MD
Serving the community Brooklyn, NY, Dr. Ming C. Tsai is a trusted OB-GYN with 24 years of experience in his field. Dr Tsai is currently an associate professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology, NYU School of Medicine and Director of Ob Gyn department at NYU Langone Hospital- Brooklyn. Dr Tsai is nominated and elected as the 2017 top Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Tsai lends his medical expertise at NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn - Ovington Medical. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tsai is an award winning clinician- educator and his contributions to medical education have been recognized both locally and nationally. His research interests include a broad range of topics in obstetrics and gynecology, with a particular focus on menstrual disorders, alternative treatment in gynecologic disorder, uterine fibroid and minimally invasive surgery for gynecological pathology. Dr. Tsai serves as an ad-hoc reviewer and editorial board member of several prestigious scientific journals in Obstetrics and Gynecology, including the New England Journal of Medicine. Dr. Tsai is fluent in Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- NYU Lutheran Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidade de São Paulo Faculdade de Medicina São Paulo (FMSP-USP)
- New York Medical College, Saint Vincent's Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Bellevue Obstetrics and Gynecology Society
- Brooklyn Gynecological Society
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Awards and publications
- 2017- Seventeenth Annual Pessary Award, Presented by graduating Chief residents, class 2017, in recognition of the most supportive faculty member who had played the most significant contribution during their residency training, New York University School of Medicine.
- 2011 - “The Leonard J. Tow Humanism in Medicine Faculty Award” elected by class 2011 NYU School of Medicine Students as the faculty member who best exemplifies the qualities of integrity, excellence, compassion, altruism, respect, empathy, and service. Sponsored by the Arnold P. Gold Foundation. Award presented at Eleventh Annual Graduation Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 Ruth and George Farkas Auditorium, NYU School of Medicine, NY.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Fujian)
NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn - Ovington Medical
355 Ovington Avenue, Suite 103
Brooklyn, NY 11209