Minna Baker, PhD
Note: Dr. Baker does *not* take Personal Choice, Independence Blue Cross, Cigna, HealthFirst or Keystone insurances.**************** I have been in private practice as a Clinical Psychologist since 1978 and treat a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, phobias, and eating disorders. I see all ages except young children. In addition to individual counseling, I treat couples and am certified as an Imago Relationship therapist. My orientation is active, solution-focused, and interpersonal. If this is an emergency do not make an appointment here, please go to your local hospital emergency room.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- City University of New York, City College (Master’s)
- McGill University (Bachelor’s)
- University of Pennsylvania, Bryn Mawr College (PhD)
- American Psychological Association
- Pennsylvania Psychological Association
- Philadelphia Society of Clinical Psychologists
431 Penn Valley Rd
Penn Valley, PA 19072
255 South 17th Street, Suite 2310
Philadelphia, PA 19103