Dr. Miriam O'Leary, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Miriam O'Leary is an attentive and qualified ENT doctor in Boston, MA. She obtained her medical degree from the University of Connecticut. She completed her residency in otolaryngology at Boston University. She then finished a fellowship in head and neck surgery at the University of Miami. Dr. O'Leary is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center in Boston, MA. She is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. She sees patients for ENT consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Her clinical interests include management of thyroid cancer and hyperparathyroidism, head and neck reconstruction including microvascular techniques, and management of radiation-related complications. She has treated and managed a diverse range of medical dysfunctions and is committed to providing the best comprehensive medical care available. Dr. O'Leary is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. She believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Tufts Medical Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Connecticut
- Boston University, Internship in General Surgery
- Boston University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- University of Miami, Fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- O’Leary MA, Noordzij JP, Randolph GW. “Surgical Management of Benign Thyroid Disease” in Practical Manual of Thyroid and Parathyroid Disease, ed. Arora A, Tolley N, Tuttle RM. Blackwell Publishing (publication pending).
- “Depth of Invasion of Oral Cavity Cancer as a Predictor of Sentinel Lymph Node Status” with Dr. Francisco Civantos, University of Miami, 2009.
- Triologic Society Annual Meeting: Poster Presentation – False positive PET-CT findings in Waldeyer’s ring. Mentor: Dr. G. Grillone, Associate Professor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Boston University, 2007.
- O’Leary MA, Grillone GA. “Injection laryngoplasty” in Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America 2006; 39(1):43-54.
- “Diindolylmethane in the treatment of oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma: tissue culture and nude mice experiments” with Drs. Z. Wang and R. Spaanjard, Boston University Cancer Research Center, 2006.
Dr. Miriam O'Leary's office locationPhone number: N/A
Patient reviews for Dr. Miriam O'Leary
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- Allergy Shots
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances