Dr. Mollie Jan, DO
As part of a military family, Dr. Mollie Jan grew up in different parts of the country including Minnesota, New York, Maryland, Hawaii, New Jersey and Florida. She attended the University of Florida where she received a degree in food science and human nutrition and conducted research on wound healing in HIV/AIDS patients. She earned her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Florida. Dr. Jan completed her internship training at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Pennsylvania before pursuing a residency in dermatology at PCOM/Frankford Hospitals in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she also served as chief resident. Dr. Jan is a passionate dermatologist who treats various conditions in adolescents and adults including acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, warts, moles, fungus, hair and nail disorders, and inflammatory disorders of the skin. She also has an interest in the diagnosis and surgical management of skin cancers.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Lehigh Valley Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Frankford Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- American Osteopathic Association
1309 Mormon Mill Rd
Marble Falls, TX 78654