Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD
Practicing at Eye Wellness Center, Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi serves the community of Houston, TX. Dr. Al-Zubidi is a concerned neuro-ophthalmologist who completed her residency in neurology at the University of Texas, San Antonio. Further, she went on to complete a fellowship in neuro-ophthalmology at Houston Methodist. Before completing her training, she attended the University of Baghdad College of Medicine, where she received her medical degree. Dr. Al-Zubidi is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in neurology. She is a member of several medical societies, including the North America Neuro-ophthalmology Society, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Academy of Neurology, Texas Neurology Society, and the American Medical Association. Dr. Al-Zubidi is renowned for providing thorough medical care for the treatment of a host of conditions, which include eye inflammations, double vision, optic nerve injuries, myasthenia gravis, and blepharospasm. She is bilingual in English and Arabic. Her passion for the medical field is evident in the fact that she has contributed to several peer reviewed articles and book chapters in leading publications. Dr. Al-Zubidi is a dedicated provider who carefully listens to her patients and provides sound advice that would benefit them. She majorly focuses on preventive health care and treats patients in a structured manner, focusing not just on the ailment but also on the long-term betterment of the patient.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Baghdad College of Medicine
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Residency in Neurology
- Houston Methodist, Fellowship in Neuro-Opthalmology
Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi's office location
Eye Wellness Center
1701 Sunset Blvd, Suite 6300
Houston, TX 77005
Patient reviews for Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi
Dr Am-Zubidi is very personable and has an extensive knowledge of neuro opthomology. Every staff member is excellent as well.
Very, everyone was super nice and informative, efficient.
Best experience ever. The greatest office staff.
Excellent staff and care, wait times to see M.D. are long but that's would because exams are being conducted.
Prompt & Informative.
Great-very thorough and nice. Answered all of my questions. Thank you!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Color Vision Deficiency
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Injury
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances