Dr. Nancy Griner, MD, FACS
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Griner earned her Bachelor's degree with high honors in Pharmacy from Purdue University in 1975. She was awarded her medical degree in 1980 at Indiana University. Dr. Griner completed two years of general surgery at Washington University of St. Louis followed by residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis. Dr. Griner is a Diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. In addition, she is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Other affiliations include memberships in the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Griner is active in the local and state Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Societies and has served as president of both local and state organizations. She is also active in the national organization, having served as the Georgia representative on the Board of Governors for six years. Dr. Griner is the author of several articles in the Otolaryngology specialty literature. She practices all aspects of Otolaryngology, but particularly enjoys functional surgery of the nose and sinuses. Dr. Griner is on the staffs of Emory Eastside Medical Center, Gwinnett Medical Center.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Emory Eastside Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Medical School - Indiana University
- Washington University, St. Louis (General Surgery)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
Ear, Nose and Throat Associates, P.C.
1700 Tree Lane Road, Suite 320
Snellville, GA 30078