Dr. Naoko Ikeda, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Naoko Ikeda joined Alliance Medical Group in January 2014. She is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, and received her degree at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL before becoming Chief Resident at Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, NY. Prior to becoming a doctor, she received her Masters degree in Biomedical Science, graduating cum laude. Dr. Ikeda's professional expertise includes geriatrics, wound care, and long-term patient care. Dr. Ikeda is fluent in both English and Japanese, and belongs to a number of professional osteopathic medicine organizations.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Stanford Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, Buffalo (Internship)
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, Buffalo (Residency)
- American Osteopathic Association
Awards and publications
- Dr. Naoko Ikeda has been a Chief Resident at Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, NY.
Alliance Medical Group
Stanford Health Care
2160 Appian Way, Suite 200
Pinole, CA 94564