Dr. Narges Razavizadeh, MD
Dr. Narges Razavizadeh is a concerned and friendly pediatrician based in Riverside, IL. Dr. Razavizadeh earned her medical degree from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. She completed her internship in pediatrics at Saint Luke's Hospital in Cleveland and a residency in pediatrics at Michael Reese Hospital. She continued her training by completing a fellowship in rheumatology at La Rabida Children's Hospital, part of the University of Chicago. Dr. Razavizadeh is board certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics and is affiliated with MacNeal Hospital in Berwyn, IL. Dr. Razavizadeh was assistant professor of pediatrics for two years at Shiraz University. She was also part of the faculty at Midwestern University in the Olympia Field Hospital for eighteen years. Dr. Razavizadeh is committed to helping her patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- MacNeal Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's Hospital, Cleveland, Internship in Pediatrics
- Michael Reese Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- University of Chicago, La Rabida Children's Hospital, Fellowship in Rheumatology
Awards and publications
- Assistant professor of pediatrics for two years at Shiraz University.
- Faculty at Midwestern University in the Olympia Field Hospital for eighteen years.
L Medicine Physician Group - Riverside Pediatrics
3722 S Harlem Ave, Suite 200
Riverside, IL 60546