Dr. Natalia Yurkovetsky, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Natalia Yurkovetsky is a caring and dedicated internist serving the community of Wilmington, MA. She attended Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov, where she received her medical degree. She then completed both her internship and residency in internal medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Queens Hospital Center. Dr. Yurkovetsky is a part of Tufts MC Community Care-Reading Primary Care and is affiliated with Melrose-Wakefield Hospital in Melrose, MA. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Yurkovetsky’s clinical interests include diabetes mellitus and women’s health. She has treated and managed a diverse range of medical dysfunctions and is committed to providing the best comprehensive medical care available. Her approach to her patients is one of diligence, solutions, and relief.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Queens Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Queens Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov
Tufts MC Community Care-Reading Primary Care
66 Concord Street, Suite L
Wilmington, MA 01887