Dr. Neil Trachtenberg, MD, FACOG
I have been in practice in the Phoenix area since 1979. I am a solo practitioner and I personally see each of my patients at every office visit. I also attend all my deliveries and personally deliver nearly 100% of my obstetric patients. I regard it a privilege and a great responsibility to take care of my patients. I am especially happy to establish a long term relationship with my patients and guide them through their obstetric and gynecologic issues. The cornerstone of my practice philosophy is personal care of my patients. I truly enjoy my chosen profession and I believe that this is reflected in the care I provide.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Central Harare Hospital (Internship)
- Groote Schuur Hospital (Residency)
- Maricopa County General Hospital (Fellowship)
- Johannesburg Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - University of Birmingham
- Phoenix Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
Awards and publications
- Housestaff Award for Outstanding Clinical Contribution to Resident Training Program
- Teacher of the Year Award (1991) - St. Joseph's Hospital
Dr. Neil Trachtenberg, M.D.
300 W. Clarendon Ave., Suite 145
Phoenix, AZ 85013