Dr. Nicole Mardak, OD
Nicole Mardak is a precise and insightful optometrist located in Marietta, GA. She received her medical degree, with honors, from the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago. She completed her training at a variety of specialty clinics in the U.S. and Australia. Dr. Mardak provides a wide range of eye care services including multifocal, toric, and spherical contact lens fittings, pre- and post-operative exams, binocular vision evaluations, glaucoma testing and treatment of eye infections and injuries. Dr. Mardak uses the latest technology in her practice, such as retinal photography, OCT for diagnosing optic nerve and retinal pathology, topography, as well as the Visi-office for obtaining the most accurate measurements for glasses prescriptions. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, concerts, movies, and bike riding.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Illinois College of Optometry, Doctor of Optometry
- Georgia Eye Partners (Internship)
- Illinois Eye Institute (Internship)
- University of Melbourne EyeCare (Internship)
- Marquette University (Bachelor’s)
- The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired (Internship)
- West Palm Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Internship)
- American Optometric Association
- Georgia Optometric Association
- Greater Atlanta Optometric Association
1545 Powers Ferry Rd SE
Marietta, GA 30067