Dr. Nirmala Shah, MD
Primary Care Doctor
My relationship with patients of both sexes is based upon mutual trust and communication. I like to encourage my patients to take an active role in their health care. I am committed to developing a long-term relationship with the patient and the family. Through analysis of your medical history, physical condition and test results, an Internist can function as your health manager, guiding you through acute and chronic treatments, as well as providing counseling on lifestyle and behavior modification issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Mahatma Gandhi Memorial (M.G.M.) Medical College, India
- Saint Francis Hospital (Residency)
- AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- ILLINOIS STATE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
Nirmala A. Shah
6374 N Lincoln Ave., Suite 311
Chicago, IL 60659