Dr. Niya Wanich, MD
**Please leave details on why you are looking to come in on the comment section. It is very important we have detailed information on why you are looking to come in.** **Please call insurance to verify coverage of your particular policy** **You will receive a link to our patient portal. Please download within 24 hrs, fill out the forms and send. This will expedite your appointment. Otherwise you will have to come in 30 min prior to your appointment and fill out information on our kiosk ipad.** Additional Procedures Provided: Patch Testing, Penicillin Testing, Immunotherapy, and Food Challenges. Dr. Niya H. Wanich graduated from the prestigious 7-year Honors Program in Medical Education at Northwestern University in Chicago in 2002. She completed her Pediatrics Residency at Cornell University-New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York City followed by an additional three years of Adult and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology fellowship training at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. While at Mount Sinai, she trained under the direct mentorship of several world-renowned leaders in the field of Allergy and Immunology and published many scientific papers and abstract presentations. Dr. Wanich pursued additional clinical training at the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Los Angeles prior to returning to private practice in New Jersey in 2009. Dr. Wanich is a Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, and treats both adults and children for asthma, sinus disease, hay fever, food allergies, and eczema. She resides in Bergen County with her husband and two daughters.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Cornell University, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Adult and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Awards and publications
- Wanich N., Nowak-Wegrzyn A., Sampson H.A., Shreffler WG. Allergen-Specific Basophil Activation Associated with Clinical Tolerance in Patients with Milk Allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009 Apr;123(4):789-94.
- Wanich N., Bencharitiwong R., Nowak-Wegrzyn A. In vitro assessment of the allergenicity of novel influenza vaccine produced in dog kidney cells in subjects with dog allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009 Feb;123(2):S114.
- Shreffler W.G., Wanich N., Noone S., Nowak-Wegrzyn A., Sampson H.A. The Association of Allergen-Specific Regulatory T Cells with the Onset of Clinical Tolerance to Milk Protein. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009 Jan;123(1):43-52.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Englewood Ear, Nose & Throat
216 Engle Street, Suite 101
Englewood, NJ 07631
Allergists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Allergists
- Aetna Allergists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Cigna Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Allergists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Allergists
- More Insurances