Dr. Nurudeen Lawani, DO
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Nurudeen Lawani is a trusted and reliable internist and primary care doctor caring for the Chesapeake, VA community. Dr. Lawani obtained his medical degree from the New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He also completed his master's in public health at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey and residency in internal medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Dr. Lawani is a part of Western Branch Primary Care and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center in VA. He is a member of the American College of Physicians. Dr. Lawani is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. During his consultations, he fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. Notes for your visit: If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If you do not see your insurance listed as "In-network," please select "I'm paying for myself" and a Patient Services Representative will contact you to review coverage options. Please note, if the nature of your visit is an emergency, please dial 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Master’s in Public Health
- American College of Physicians
Western Branch Primary Care
2613 Taylor Rd, Suite 201
Chesapeake, VA 23321