Dr. Osun Kwon, MD
Caring for the community of Los Angeles, CA, Dr. Osun Kwon brings several years of experience to the Keck Medicine of USC. She started her educational journey by completing her medical degree at the Kyung Hee University College of Medicine and continued her training by completing an internship and residency in internal medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital. He further pursued a fellowship in nephrology at Stanford University. Dr. Kwon is a skilled nephrologist and is certified in nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She works in association with the Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital. She has authored numerous journal publications in her field of specialty and has given many presentations at professional society meetings. Dr. Kwon has devoted her life to helping patients with complex medical problems. She strives to treat each patient to the best of her ability while ensuring that both the ailing individual and their loved ones comprehend the different possible methods of treatment.
- Adventist Health
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Nephrology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Kyung Hee University College of Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Stanford University, Fellowship in Nephrology
Awards and publications
- Single dose of alemtuzumab induction with steroid-free maintenance immunosuppression in pancreas transplantation Transplantation. 2011 Sep 27; 92(6):678-85.
- Bone marrow-derived endothelial progenitor cells and endothelial cells may contribute to endothelial repair in the kidney immediately after ischemia-reperfusion J Histochem Cytochem. 2010 Aug; 58(8):687-94.
- Simultaneous monitoring of multiple urinary cytokines may predict renal and patient outcome in ischemic AKI Ren Fail. 2010 Jul; 32(6):699-708.
Keck Medicine of USC - Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC - Health Sciences Campus
1520 San Pablo St, Suite 1000
Los Angeles, CA 90033