Dr. Owen Peller, MD, FACC, FACP
Dr. Owen Peller has been practicing in Broward County as a Board Certified Cardiologist for over 20 years. He has an extensive and impressive resume which includes Ivy League Medical Training as well as graduating first in his class in Medical School. He was trained in Internal Medicine at the prestigious Harvard Massachusetts General Hospital. He completed his Cardiology Fellowship at the renowned New York Hospital and Cornell University Medical Center. Dr. Peller is unique as he is also a Nuclear Cardiologist, supervising and interpreting his own Nuclear Studies. He was trained at the US Naval Academy Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. As an industry leader Dr. Peller was one of the first to introduce modern Nuclear Cardiology practices to South Florida. Dr. Peller is on staff at Westside Regional Hospital for your convenience. Dr. Peller is an avid wildlife Photographer and is constantly traveling to capture amazing pictures which you can see displayed throughout our office.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Hospital Queens, Fellowship in Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
AssociatesMD Medical Group
350 NW 84th Avenue, Suite 200B
Plantation, FL 33324