Pamela Neumann, APRN
About Pamela Neumann
Ms. Pamela Neumann is a concerned and experienced nurse practitioner in Glastonbury, CT. Ms. Neumann obtained her master’s in nursing from Quinnipiac University. Ms. Neumann is a member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, the Phi Mu Fraternity, and the Alpha Phi Omega. Ms. Neumann received the Gold Ribbon Award for Bliss 6 for National Breastfeeding Week, Hartford Hospital Lactation Center, Hartford, CT, in 2006. Ms. Neumann believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Nurse Practitioner
- Hartford Hospital
Education and training
- Quinnipiac University, Master’s in Nursing
- Quinnipiac University (Bachelor’s)
- Muhlenberg College (Bachelor’s)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Phi Mu Fraternity
- Alpha Phi Omega
Awards and publications
- 2009 Highest GPA in graduating class awarded April 28, 2009, GPA of 4.0 at time of award.
- 2009 Specialty Focus Paper written for Master's program entitled "Healing Paws" focusing on the benefits of animal assisted therapy for patients; and developed and presented at a poster presentation for the Master of Science program at Quinnipiac University.
- 2008 "Silver Medal" Gold Ribbon Breastfeeding Award for Bliss 6 for National Breastfeeding Week; Hartford Hospital Lactation Center, Hartford, CT, Award is given to a nurse on each unit within the Women's Health cluster who has been nominated by his or her peers for supporting breastfeeding.
- 2006 Gold Ribbon Award for Bliss 6 for National Breastfeeding Week, Hartford Hospital Lactation Center, Hartford, CT.
- 2006 Charter Member of Tau Rho chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International National Nursing Honor Society at Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT.
Pamela Neumann's office location
HartfordHealthCare Med Grp-PrimCare,Glastonbury
676 Hebron Ave, Suite 1
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Patient reviews for Pamela Neumann, APRN
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances