Dr. Patrick Hogan, DO
Anesthesiologist, Pain Management Specialist
FOR HMO PLANS - Please be sure to have a REFERRAL from your primary care provider in order to be seen by Dr. Hogan Dr. Hogan is an Anesthesiologist and Interventional Pain Physician who is dedicated to the eradication of pain. He treats complex pain patients with a holistic approach, and he specializes in difficult cases where other pain doctors may have not achieved complete success. He became interested in the field of pain medicine while completing a clinical rotation in the Comprehensive Pain Management Center at The Cleveland Clinic. He was able to witness first-hand how modern technology, cutting-edge research, education, and a multi-disciplinary approach can be used to improve patients’ quality of life. Dr. Hogan’s recent training experience and background in anesthesiology and pain medicine provides him with the skills necessary to provide the highest quality pain management care in Arizona. Dr. Hogan is fellowship-trained and board-certified in both Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He completed his training at The Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, a hospital that is consistently ranked in the Top 4 hospitals in the United States by U.S. News and World Report. His pain management training included mentoring by several world-famous pain physicians such as Michael Stanton-Hicks, MD, Leonardo Kapural, MD, and Nagy Mekhail, MD, PhD. Dr. Hogan was selected to serve as the Chief Fellow during his Pain Medicine fellowship at The Cleveland Clinic.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pain Management Specialist
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine (Anesthesiology)
Education and training
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic, Internship in Anesthesiology
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency in Anesthesiology
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Awards and publications
- Surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2006;103:1267-1269.
- Hogan PW and Smith, M. A Usability and Cost-Effectiveness Comparison of Popular Test Creation Software. Journal of Education in Perioperative Medicine; Volume VII: Issue I. January-June 2005.
- 1992 Eagle Scout
AZ Pain Doctors
7200 W. Bell Rd, Ste F101
Glendale, AZ 85308