Dr. Paul Hovsepian, MD
Serving patients in the Alhambra community for over 24 years, Dr. Paul Hovsepian is an accomplished and dedicated internist and cardiologist. After Dr. Hovsepian earned his medical degree at St. George’s University, he completed a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in cardiovascular disease. During this time, he honed his technical skills and gained experience diagnosing and treating patients with a variety of different ailments. Dr. Hovsepian maintains the well-trained technical staff his patients need for a convenient and comfortable visit, including an on-site phlebotomist. He is a compassionate, careful, and attentive physician, and he is fully committed to making each patient’s experience a satisfying one. When he is not working, Dr. Hovsepian enjoys traveling, playing sports, and spending time with his family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Education and training
- East Tennessee State University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- East Tennessee State University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - St. George's University
- University of Louisville, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
Awards and publications
- Pasadena Magazine - Top 400 Docs in the Area (voted by colleagues)
Paul G. Hovsepian, M.D.
103 N. Garfield Ave, Suite F
Alhambra, CA 91801