Dr. Paul Lewinter, MD
Geriatrician, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Dr. Paul Lewinter is an insightful, careful practitioner who treats patients in Scotch Plains and Greater New Jersey. His areas of specialization include internal medicine, geriatrics, and primary care. He is certified by both the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Geriatric Medicine, and his primary concern is for the welfare of each patient. Originally from Brooklyn, Dr. Lewinter completed his medical degree at the Downstate Medical Center of the State University of New York. He then completed his residency with the Veteran’s New York Harbor Healthcare System and a fellowship at Yale University. Dr. Lewinter offers a variety of services, including venipuncture, electrocardiographs, spirometry, and audiometry. He is a member of the Medical Society of New Jersey and holds a certificate of advanced achievement in internal medicine. When he is not in the office, Dr. Lewinter enjoys swimming, music, and literature. He also enjoys spending time with his family, including three children and five grandchildren.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- JFK Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center (Internship)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center
- Veteran's New York Harbor Healthcare System (Residency)
- Yale University (Fellowship)
- Medical Society of New Jersey
Awards and publications
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine - UMDNJ
Paul Lewinter, M.D. F.A.C.P, F.A.C.G, P.A.
2253 South Avenue, Suite 6
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076