Dr. Peter Singer, MD
A part of the Keck Medicine of USC, Dr. Peter Singer takes care of the local community at Los Angeles, CA. He received his medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco. He continued his training by completing an internship, residency in internal medicine, and a fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at the Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center. Dr. Singer is a skilled endocrinologist and is certified in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is affiliated with the Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital. He is fluent in English, Spanish, German, and Vietnamese. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Singer is a dedicated provider whose primary role is to provide quality treatment. He does so by applying his sound medical judgment to each patient interaction. He shares a great rapport with his patients, he is known for his medical knowledge and dedication amongst patients and his team.
- Adventist Health
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, San Francisco, Doctor of Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism
Awards and publications
- Grand challenges in humanitarian aid Nature. 2018 Jul; 559(7713):169-173.
- Replenishment of the Global Fund: global solidarity needed Lancet. 2016 Sep 17; 388(10050):1139-41.
- Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. : List of America's Top Doctors, 2011
Keck Medicine of USC - Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC - Health Sciences Campus
1520 San Pablo St, Suite 1000
Los Angeles, CA 90033