Dr. Peter Vincent, DPM
Peter Vincent is an experienced and compassionate podiatrist treating his patients in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Vincent is a member of the American Medical Podiatric Association – Washington, the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine. Dr. Vincent prides himself on his aggressive approach to nonsurgical and surgical treatments of athletic injuries. Dr. Vincent received his medical degree from the California School of Podiatric Medicine at the Samuel Merritt University. He then began his postgraduate training with a primary podiatric residency at his alma mater, and he then began a podiatric surgical residency at the St. Luke Medical Center in Phoenix. In 2005, Dr. Vincent attended the Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle to complete his sports medicine fellowship. He is affiliated with the Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. In his spare time, Dr. Vincent is an avid cross-country mountain biker.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
Education and training
- Saint Luke's Medical Center, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Samuel Merritt University, California School of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Samuel Merritt University, California School of Podiatric Medicine, Residency in Podiatric Medicine
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Washington Foot & Ankle Sports Medicine
12911 120th Ave NE, Suite C 50
Kirkland, WA 98034