Dr. Peter Weissgerber, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Weissgerber is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and provides health care for ages eighteen through geriatric age. Dr. Weissgerber is committed to providing the finest and most comprehensive healthcare and firmly believes in prevention of illness by proactive diligence in maintaining a healthy and satisfying lifestyle.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München Medizinische Fakultät (Internship)
- Medical School - Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München Medizinische Fakultät
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship in Clinical Pharmacology
- Northeastern University, Aultman Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Peter W. Weissgerber, M.D.
3000 N Orange Avenue, Suite C
Orlando, FL 32804