Dr. Rahele Mazarei, DO
Dr. Rahele Mazarei, D.O. has been practicing in Oceanside for the past 11 years. With multiple hospital affiliations and experience as a member of multiple professional organizations, Dr. Mazarei is proud to serve North County San Diego. Dr. Mazarei offers this community a comforting and welcoming practice specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She also is fluent in English and Spanish. Dr. Mazarei received her medical degree from the University of Kansas. She then continued her education at the State University of New York, Buffalo where she completed her Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mazarei enjoys sharing time with her family and her passion is traveling.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Tri-City Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- San Diego County Medical Society
- California Medical Association
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparosopists
- American Medical Association
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Rahele Mazarei, D.O.
3230 Waring Court, Suite D
Oceanside, CA 92056