Dr. Randy Litman, DO
Dr. Randy Litman is a knowledgeable family physician practicing at Einstein - Montgomery Family Practice. He looks after the community of Norristown, PA. Dr. Litman received his bachelor’s degree and his master’s degree from Saint Joseph's University. He earned his osteopathic medicine degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Litman is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, and the American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association. He is skilled in his medical domain and welcomes patients for the treatment of a range of common and specialized illnesses. Dr. Litman believes in providing compassionate and comprehensive patient-centered care. He does his very best to communicate to the patients the information they need to make the right choices.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Saint Joseph's University (Bachelor's)
- Saint Joseph's University (Master's)
- American Osteopathic Association
Montgomery Family Practice
Einstein Healthcare Network
1330 Powell Street, Suite 409
Norristown, PA 19401