About Dr. Ravi Moparty
Ravi Moparty is a compassionate and thorough gastroenterologist serving the communities of Humble and The Woodlands, Texas. He is a graduate of Osmania Medical College in India. After moving to Chicago, he completed a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in gastroenterology before opening a private practice. He is Board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology. Dr. Moparty provides high-quality diagnosis and treatment of the whole digestive system. A few of the common issues he treats are diarrhea, ulcerative colitis, acid reflux, stomach pain, biliary tract problems, and Crohn’s disease. His goal is to treat each patient individually and as comfortably as possible. Dr. Moparty is the medical and laboratory director at Preferred Emergency Room Humble and Woodlands Specialty Hospital. He also conducts research on various gastrointestinal topics. Dr. Moparty speaks fluent English, Hindi, and Telugu.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Triumph Hospital Northwest
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Osmania Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Edgewater Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago (Fellowship)
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
Dr. Ravi Moparty's office locations
25410 Interstate 45 N, Suite 100
Spring, TX 77386
8901 FM 1960 West, Ste. 204
Humble, TX 77338
Patient reviews for Dr. Ravi Moparty
Dr. Moparty was fantastic. Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable. It was one of the more "human" interactions that I have had with a doctor. He did not seem the least bit rushed and took his time in asking lots of questions.
I filled out all the forms online, using their portal, however I had to do it again, by hand, when I arrived. Seems like a waste of time.
Dr Moparty is very good with patients and spends the time nexessary to answer all of our questions and is truly concerned about his patients well being.
I waited more than an hour for my initial consultation, they didn't bring me back until I said I really have to leave. When I went for the colonoscopy, they readied me for the procedure, inserted the IV because we were almost ready to go, and then none of the staff could find the doctor. A nurse told me they can't find him. Eventually they said he left the building and they had several calls in to him. They were forced to continue IV fluids on me the whole time, since they had already started. A first bag, a second bag, the third bag was started when he did show up, no apology, no explanation. I did not see him after the procedure. I went to the follow up, sat in the waiting room for an hour and 15 minutes.
Never update me on my MRI results. He and his staff just have lust of money. Do not ever go there.
Very caring and professional
I enjoyed the visit , and have plans to go back
I completely trust Dr Moparty. He's been my GI doctor for over 5 years.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances