Dr. Richard Dornfeld, MD
**Please make sure if you are booking with any MASS HEALTH or HMO Insurance plan that you have contacted your PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN for a referral. The practice will be reaching out to you to verify this information and confirm your appointment. Please verify that your insurance will cover your visit. If a referral is required ,call your primary care physician. Dr. Richard Dornfeld is a board certified ophthalmologist who has been providing Boston’s Metro West community with world-class patient care in a warm personalized environment for over 25 years. Dr. Dornfeld specializes in cataract implant surgery and offers the most advanced premium lenses allowing patients to see clearly without glasses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Tufts University, Long Island Jewish Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Boston Eye Institute
20 Hope Avenue, Suite 106
Waltham, MA 02453