Dr. Richard J. Grant, MD
Dr. Grant is a graduate of Boston University School of Medicine. He was medical director of the psycho-geriatric unit and director of primary care medicine at the Massachusetts State Hospital at Westboro before coming to Philadelphia in 1991. Dr. Grant is a Certified Medical Director and holds a Masters in Public Health from Boston University. He is a member of Alpha Omega Alpha.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Boston University, Master's in Public Health
- Boston Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Internship)
- Boston Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Einstein Geriatrics Associates
Einstein Healthcare Network
5401 Old York Road, Suite 331
Philadelphia, PA 19141