Dr. Richard Switzer, MD
Pediatrician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Richard Switzer is a considerate and dedicated pediatrician and primary care doctor in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Switzer obtained his medical degree from Albany Medical College and completed his residency in primary care at the Brooklyn Hospital Center and a residency in pediatrics at the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. He also finished his internship in pediatrics and primary care at New York University Medical Center, and a bachelor’s at the University of Rochester. Dr. Switzer is a part of CommuniCare Health Centers and is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Bexar County Medical Society. Dr. Switzer is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- University of Rochester (Bachelor’s)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency in Primary Care
- New York University Medical Center, Internship in Pediatrics and Primary Care
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
CommuniCare Health Centers
San Antonio - East Campus
3066 East Commerce St
San Antonio, TX 78220