About Dr. Richard Westbrook
Richard Westbrook is an experienced and trusted orthopedic surgeon serving the community of El Paso, TX. Dr. Westbrook attended the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship and residency in orthopedics at the University of Washington. He completed an additional residency at Shriners Hospitals for Children. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas, El Paso. Dr. Westbrook is a part of Orthopaedic Surgeons Associates - A Providence Medical Partners Practice and is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Medical Association, and the Texas Medical Association. He sees patients for orthopedic consultation, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Westbrook is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Washington (Internship)
- University of Washington, Residency in Orthopedics
- Shriners Hospitals for Children (Residency)
- University of Texas, El Paso (Bachelor’s)
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Southern Medical Association
Awards and publications
- "Multiply Operated Low Back” SPINE, August, 1980
Dr. Richard Westbrook's office locations
Orthopaedic Surgeons Associates
1732 Weston Brent Ln, Ste. F
El Paso, TX 79935
Orthopaedic Surgeons Associates
4646 N Mesa St
El Paso, TX 79912
Patient reviews for Dr. Richard Westbrook
The office thought I needed to fill out paperwork so they asked me to come in early. Come to find out I did not. This was the first time that I have seen Dr. Westbrook. He seemed very caring and concerned. He did not give me false hope or tell me something that was not true. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions which I really appreciate.
Always a pleased with being seen there. Only had one off day there.
Contacting office personnel or nurses is a bit difficult. Dr. prescribed medicine and found out that the insurance did not cover this particular meds due to my age (70). Apparently not recommended for the elderly. So now the hassle of finding someone to talk to about it.
The staff was great. They were very friendly. I really enjoyed Dr. Westbrook. He had a wonderful bedside manner. He answered all my questions and took his time. This is one time that I did not feel like a number.
everything was fine except for the time waiting, almost two hours
From the front to the back the office staff is very welcoming and friendly! Dr. Westbrook is awesome! Excellent bedside manner! Would highly recommend! Both myself and husband see him and are very impressed!!
Very pleasant doctor. A little wait time but definitely worth it with care we received. Highly recommend Dr. Westbrook.
I was very late because of an accident on the freeway but the office staff were very kind and agreeable. Made the whole appointment less stressful. Thank you!
Dr. Westbrook and his staff made my visit a pleasant experience. I highly Dr. Westbrook for whatever ails you. I trust him wholeheartedly.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances