About Dr. Robert J. Andrews
Dr. Robert J. Andrews is a board-certified otolaryngologist. He graduated with honors from both Stanford University, where he received his undergraduate degree, and the University of Florida College of Medicine. After graduating, Dr. Andrews completed his internship and residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at UCLA. From there, Dr. Andrews completed a fellowship in Laryngology and Care of the Professional Voice at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Andrews has been recognized as one of “America’s Top Physicians” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America, “Best Doctors in Los Angeles” and “Southern California Super Doctors”. He has also been selected by “Best Doctors in America” every year since 2005! During his 20-year career, Robert has served as the Chief of Otolaryngology at St. John’s, an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Division of Otolaryngology at the UCSD, Chairman of the Department of Surgery at Saint John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, President of the Los Angeles Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, President of the Bay Surgical Society and otolaryngologist for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Robert has spent time volunteering his medical services at the Venice Family Clinic and traveled to Kenya and Guatemala to provide care to those in need.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Northside Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Florida, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California Los Angeles Medical Center (General Surgery)
- University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Internship in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship in Laryngology and Care of the Professional Voice
- University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- Dr. Andrews has been recognized as one of “America’s Top Physicians” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America, “Best Doctors in Los Angeles” and “Southern California Super Doctors".
- He has also been selected by “Best Doctors in America” every year since 2005!.
Dr. Robert J. Andrews's office location
Atlanta Institute for ENT
5670 Peachtree Dunwoody, Suite 1280
Atlanta, GA 30342
Patient reviews for Dr. Robert J. Andrews
Great patience, explained things very well. Thorough exam.
Dr. Andrews took the time to listen and throughly explain the cause of my issues. I really appreciate this a lot! It’s great not to feel rushed while voicing your concerns. The wait time today was a bit long, but my visit was great so that didn’t bother me as much. Also, the front staff was super friendly. Kudos to everyone.
Visit went well! Dr. Andrews was quick to identify and remedy the issue.
Doctor was very caring and thorough. The reason for the poor rating is I was suppose to hear back from doctor about results. I called and spoke to nurse 3+ times over course of two weeks and still never heard back on results or next steps.
The staff was the best and the Doc knew exactly what was going on with my ear and took care of it immediately!
Excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable and listened! I would highly recommend!
Dr. Andrews was professional, courteous, and thorough in his examination. He listened patiently and answered my questions so that I could understand. I would highly recommend him and the AIENT office staff!
Dr. Andrews was very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable. I never felt rushed while he explained to be what was happening (slight infection on my outer ear, but inside was fine). He asked me about 2 or 3 times if I had any other questions so I never felt rushed or like he needed to get to someone else! He was thorough and looked beyond my initial concern to make sure that he covered all bases. High recommend :)
Dr Andrews was awesome! Very easy to talk with and patient. Highly recommend!
Dr. Andrews was very professional and personable with a great bedside manner.
Dr. Andrews was very kind, quick, and knowledgeable. He had answers for all of my concerns and questions. I will be a returning patient! Thank you Dr. Andrews!
Despite the long wait time (it was not a scheduled appointment - but a same day appointment and that may have been a factor), Dr. Andrews was wonderful. To the point with diagnosis, and very kind. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Andrews was calm, inquisitive and caring. I'm glad I selected him to work with my hearing issue.
Amazing specialist. He doesn’t rush into conclusions, he listens amazingly well and gives you a great soothing explanations of your condition, options and path forward. I’ll never visit another ENT doctor again.
Very Professional and kind. Listened to my concerns and didn’t rush my appointment. Completed all test needed to develop a treatment plan in one visit. Excellent doctor and office team. I highly recommend Dr. Andrews.
He took time to listen and made notes. Thanks
Dr. Robert Andrews was very professional and competent. He did a number of tests on me to conclude what was causing my problem, and he was able to give me a diagnoses and treatment options before I left his office.
Very professional!! Very respectful!
Fantastic attitude, very knowledgeable!
I liked Dr. Andrews and his team a lot. Very old school medicine. Took time to visit with you. Obtained H &P thoroughly and listened to the reason for your visit. Gave his diagnosis and recommendation. I would highly recommend him. His team was excellent and helpful.
He was very personable, had great bedside manner, and really listened to my issue!
Oh my God. He has restored my faith. I too am a clinician. I am in awe of his bedside manner, efficiency, gentleness and knowledge. I feel wonderful today. Started the meds and feel better already.
Dr.Andrews is very patient in attending any of his patients.. he took enough time in listening n attending my concerns.. I definitely recommend him.
My appointment with Dr. Andrews was fantastic. He was extremely professional. He puts patients first. I left with my issue resolved! I highly recommend.
Dr. Andrews is the most patient doctor I've met. He was thorough with everything and took his time to explain everything to me. I felt ensured that my issue will go away after seeking consultation from Dr. Andrews.
Short wait. I arrived 25 minutes ahead of schedule, filled out paperwork, and was called back 3 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. Dr. Andrews was knowledgeable, explained himself thoroughly, was not afraid to admit he didn't know, and listened to my concerns and answered my questions.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances