Dr. Robert Levine, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Robert Levine is a diligent and caring family physician and primary care doctor in Detroit and Ferndale, MI. Dr. Levine obtained his medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine. He also completed his residency in family medicine at Sparrow Hospital. Dr. Levine is a part of EPIC Primary Care and affiliated to Detroit Medical Center in Detroit, MI. He is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Levine is a member of the Michigan State Medical Society and the American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics. He is an associate clinical professor at Wayne State University and medical director at Concerto Health Care of Michigan. Dr. Levine’s special interests/skills are acupuncture, no scalpel vasectomy, flex sig and colonoscopy, nasopharyngoscopy, and endometrial biopsy. Dr. Levine is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Detroit Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Sparrow Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Michigan State Medical Society
Awards and publications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Fellow of the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology