Dr. Roberto Beraja, MD
Dr. Beraja is an ophthalmologist specializing in the diseases and surgery of the eyes. He graduated from the renowned McGill University in 1987. He then co-founded what is now known as the Beraja Medical Institute. Dr. Beraja has performed over 20, 000 ocular microsurgeries and more than 8,000 laser eye surgeries throughout his over 25 years practicing as an ophthalmic surgeon. Dr. Beraja is dedicated to innovation and advancing the field of ophthalmology. He was one of the first surgeons in South Florida to perform LASIK. He was the first surgeon in South Florida to perform CLEAR surgery. He was the first surgeon in Miami-Dade county to be certified in Crystalens implant insertion. Dr. Beraja uses only the most advanced technology, using advanced multifocal lenses and the Lensx bladeless laser cataract surgery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- McGill University, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - Universidad de Costa Rica Facultad de Medicina
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Beraja Medical Institute
2550 SW 37th Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134