Dr. Rohit Gupta, MD
***Important notes- after booking your appointment, please expect a phone call from our office to confirm the details of your appointment. In the meantime, please fill out your registration information online through Zocdoc check-in. Rohit Gupta is a reputable and reliable pulmonologist serving the community of Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Gupta earned his medical degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College in India. He then moved to the United States where he completed his residency in internal medicine at the Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center. He also completed his fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the same institute. Dr. Gupta is a part of Temple Pulmonology and is board certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. His clinical interests include interstitial lung disease, sarcoidosis, pulmonary fibrosis, advanced lung disease, and tuberculosis. He is a member of the American Thoracic Society, the Society of Critical Care Medicine, and the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Gupta is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
Temple Health Oaks
450 Cresson Blvd, Suite 200
Phoenixville, PA 19460