Dr. Ryan Niehaus, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Niehaus is a friendly and compassionate primary care doctor caring for the Bloomington, IN community. Dr. Niehaus obtained his medical degree from the Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. He also completed his residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and fellowship at Michigan State University. Dr. Niehaus is a part of IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians. He is board certified in sports medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Niehaus is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses. He is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and training
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Michigan State University (Fellowship)
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians
Indiana University Health
995 S Clarizz Blvd
Bloomington, IN 47401