Dr. Saksham Sulove, MD
Saksham Sulove is a trusted and reputable internist serving the community of Ashland, OH. Dr. Sulove earned his medical degree from the Indira Gandhi Government Medical College in Nagpur. He then moved to the United States, where he completed his residency in internal medicine at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Sulove is a part of UH Mid Ohio Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Samaritan Hospital in Ashland. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He welcomes patients who speak English, Hindi, Marathi, Maithili, and Nepali. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Sulove is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Samaritan Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Late Smt. Shakuntala Suryawanshi Award for securing highest marks in Medicine.
- Late Sundarabai Kunnawar Award and Late Dr. Rangilal Singh Award for highest marks in Surgery.
- Smt. Kunda Tayade Award for highest marks in 0b/Gyn.
- Late Shri BalwantRao Ghavghave Award for highest marks in Preventive and Sodal Medicine.
- Late Shri Baburao Chunodkar Award for highest marks in Pharmacology.
UH Mid Ohio Internal Medicine
2021 S Baney Rd, Suite A
Ashland, OH 44805