Dr. Sameera Raza, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Sameera Raza is a dedicated provider who carefully listens to her patients and provides sound advice that would benefit them. Practicing at Abrazo Medical Group Goodyear, Dr. Raza serves the community of Avondale, AZ. Patients visit her for a wide spectrum of common and specialized medical needs, including sleep problems, arthritis, pneumonia, sinus problems or sinusitis, and knee problems. Dr. Raza completed her medical training at Univerzity Palackého v Olomouci Lékarská Fakulta. She pursued her residency in family practice and a master’s degree in public health at the State University of New York, Buffalo. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and holds active membership in the American Academy of Family Physicians. She is affiliated with West Valley Hospital. Dr. Raza is dedicated to assuring a positive patient experience, as well as working with her team to improve quality, safety, and service in her practice. She takes time out to listen to each patient's health concerns and works on the treatment accordingly. She ensures it suits their recovery and lifestyle.
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- West Valley Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Univerzity Palackého v Olomouci Lékarská Fakulta
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in Family Practice
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Master’s in Public Health
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- "Transformation of Human Bronchial epithelial cells alters responsiveness to inflammatory cytokines" Lowen et al..
- "Role of Material Weight gain and hypertension during Pregnancy in relationship to SIDS", Raza 2002, not in publication.
- "Selective Photoxicity of Novel Cationic Dyes in Malignant and Non-malignat cell lines", Wadwa et al.
Abrazo Medical Group Goodyear
3125 N Dysart Rd
Avondale, AZ 85392