Dr. Sari Fien, MD
Dr. Fien is a native of South Florida. After receiving her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida, she earned her doctorate from the University of Miami School of Medicine. Following graduation, Dr. Fien completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital. She subsequently completed her dermatology residency at State University of New York in Buffalo. Dr. Fien has performed extensive clinical research on the use of photodynamic therapy for the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer. She has co-authored a review article on the topic as well as a chapter in the book Dermatology and Lasers. Dr. Fien is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society Dermatological Surgery, and the American Academy of Dermatology. She is licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society Dermatologic Surgery
6550 North Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308