Dr. Scott Dudak, MD
*Please note: Our office has a 24 hour cancellation policy!* Scott D. Dudak, MD, was born in New York and attended the prestigious 6-Year Medical Education program at Boston University for his undergraduate and medical degrees. He completed both urology and surgery residencies at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Dudak is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology and by the National Board of Medical Examiners. Since 1997, Dr. Dudak has been in collaborative or private urology practice in South Florida. His subspecialty interests include men’s health/vasectomy services, urologic oncology, erectile dysfunction, female urology and kidney stone disease. He currently shares his office with his wife, Dr. Marla Dudak, a renowned breast cancer surgeon. They have 2 children and in his free time, Dr. Dudak likes to run, ski, fish and read.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital (Internship)
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency in Urology
- University of Miami, Residency in Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Dudak & Dudak PLLC
9325 Glades Rd., Suite 101
Boca Raton, FL 33434