Dr. Scott Slavis, MD
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
Scott Slavis is a dedicated and friendly urologist based in Las Vegas, NV. Originally from New York, Dr. Slavis earned his medical degree from the University of Miami. He completed his residency in general surgery at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center and his residency in urology at the University of California Irvine Medical Center. He also accomplished a fellowship in renal and pancreas transplant at the Cleveland Hospital in Ohio. Dr. Slavis is certified by the American Board of Urology. With over 600 kidney transplants performed, many of which were novelties, Dr. Slavis harbors extensive knowledge and experience of kidney transplantation and renovascular surgery, which he leverages daily for his patients. Some of the other procedures he performs include total and partial nephrectomy, robotic prostate surgery, kidney stones removal, cystectomy, and vasectomy. Outside of work, Dr. Slavis enjoys spending time with his kids, golfing, and boating.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Emory University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship in Urology, Renal and Pancreas Transplant
- University of California Irvine Medical Center, Residency in Urology
Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute
3131 La Canada St, Suite 217
Las Vegas, NV 89169