Dr. Sean Duffy, MD
***Important notes- after booking your appointment, please expect a phone call from our office to confirm the details of your appointment. In the meantime, please fill out your registration information online through Zocdoc check-in. Sean Duffy is a diligent and interested pulmonologist serving the community of Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Duffy attended Temple University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in internal medicine at the same institute. He also completed his fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the same institute. Dr. Duffy is a part of Temple Pulmonology and is board certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. His clinical interests include critical care medicine, advanced lung disease, the impact of comorbid illness in COPD patients, and chronic obstructive lung disease. He is a member of the American Thoracic Society. Patients trust Dr. Duffy's expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Franklin & Marshall College (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Temple University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
Awards and publications
- Duffy S, Barnett S, Civic B, Mamary AJ, Criner GJ. Risk of death by comorbidity prompting rehospitalization following the initial COPD hospitalization. J COPD F. 2015; 2(1): 17-22.
- Jackson JC, Duffy SP, Hess KR, Mehl RA. Improving nature's enzyme active site with genetically encoded unnatural amino acids. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2006, 128 (34), pp 11124-11127
Temple Health Oaks
450 Cresson Blvd, Suite 200
Phoenixville, PA 19460