About Dr. Selden Beebe
A native Californian, Dr. Beebe attended Woodrow Wilson High School in Long Beach, and completed his Bachelor's degree at Stanford University. He spent two years in the Army Medical Corps at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas and then obtained his MD from Boston University School of Medicine, before returning to California to complete his medical training and open his practice in Long Beach. Dr. Beebe says he always knew he wanted to be a physician, but after two years of general practice, he found his heart was in pediatrics. Dr. Beebe believes one of the most important things he can do to help his patients is to really listen to what both the parent and the child say. And, he says, sometimes what they do not say is more important. Dr. Beebe is extremely honored to be part of his patients' lives and remembered with such regard that his now grown-up former patients are bringing their children to him. Outside of the office, Dr. Beebe has an active interest in music and the arts. He also enjoys traveling, playing golf, and just spending time with his family, especially the grandkids.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center (Internship)
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center (Residency)
- Stanford University (Bachelor's)
Dr. Selden Beebe's office location
MemorialCare Medical Group Long Beach - Los Altos
MemorialCare Medical Group
2110 N Bellflower Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90815
Patient reviews for Dr. Selden Beebe
Today's visit was excellent! Both the doctor and the nurse were professional and efficient. They both made my daughter very comfortable.
It was easy and quick.
As always, Dr. Beebe is very thorough in his approach to find answers with medical issues with his patients. His kindness and caring goes a long way in helping his patients.
Excellent doctor and nurse make the visit pleasant and relaxing.
We love nurse Anne and Dr. Beebe. So caring and listen to all concerns.
Loved it! We love Dr. Bebe and Ann Nation.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances